~~~*The Giveaway is NOW CLOSED!*~~~
Today is a very special day because it was one year ago today that I conquered my fears and created and published my very first blog post!
I originally started this little blog as a hobby. I had dreamed that it would be a place to share my furniture painting techniques, my favorite tutorials, my thrifty finds, DIY projects and shopping adventures along with tips for decorating on a budget. I never ever thought that my blog would have grown this much over the past year and I am still amazed that I have over 400+ subscribers of my blog, 385 followers on Facebook and 1044 Pinterest followers. All I can say is “Wow” and thank you!
It makes me so happy to see many people visiting my blog each day and leaving me such wonderful comments. I have met so many great “friends” over the past year. Let me also not forget all of the sweet fellow bloggers that I have gotten to know as well. Thanks again for stopping by and for motivating me to keep on keepin’ on.
To celebrate Hooked on Decorating’s one year anniversary and as a “Thank you” to my readers, I am giving away a Custom Art Canvas that can be personalized to suit your tastes.
I will take your chosen photograph and/or graphic and transfer it to either a canvas or a wooden panel using my favorite image transfer technique. You can also add in a saying, lyrics or embellish your canvas with a raised stencil or utilize one of my other paint techniques (examples: aging, crackle and/or a stenciled background) for your custom canvas.
Here’s your chance to make a unique piece of art for your wall!
Have you had a chance to check out my Project Gallery page yet? Do you see any of my past techniques that you would like recreated on your canvas?
A few more things that you should know:
- I will try my best to fulfill whatever your request may be for your custom canvas provided that I have the supplies on hand.
- Your canvas will be unique as it is the nature with transferred images to have some slight imperfections in the quality of the image being transferred. The transferred images used for your canvas will be printed from a laser copier from a photo or graphic that you provide. That said, I will do my best to create a piece of art that you will love!
For your custom canvas you can choose one of the following base panels in one of the sizes listed for your art piece:
1. Canvas Panels:
2. Gotrick Wood Panels:
Now you are all probably wondering how to enter? It’s simple…
- All you need to do is leave a comment below letting me know what you would like your custom canvas to be like for one entry
- Become a follower of Hooked on Decorating if you are not already
- “Like” or Follow Hooked on Decorating on Facebook or Twitter or Pinterest for an additional entry and let me know that you did so in the comments
- No purchase necessary
- Must be at least 18 years old to enter
- U.S. and Canada entries only
- Odds of winning are based on number of entries
- A winner will be chosen using Random.org. Once the winner has been chosen I will contact them and they will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize or another winner will be selected. Please be sure to leave some way that I can notify you if you are the lucky winner
- Your finished canvas art will be mailed directly to the address you provide
- Total value of giveaway: $40 CDN
- The giveaway starts on February 8th, 2013 at 10:30 pm ET and ends on February 15th, 2013 at 10:30 pm ET
Thank you so much for reading my posts, commenting, and sharing Hooked on Decorating with your friends. I am very excited to share another year of my adventures with you all!
Good luck and enjoy your weekend!
Don’t miss a post on thrifty transformations, crafts, DIY projects and more!
Subscribe to Hooked on Decorating by Email